Sunday, May 10, 2009

stuff happening...

  • first of all sorry that I haven't updated in a while
  • there is so much craziness happening in our lives right now and it's all good!
  • We have our house on the market. Last week someone narrowed it down to our house and another- they went with the other! oh well. Tomorrow we have someone coming to look at 3pm. please pray!
  • Batesburg-Leesville is really moving quick. We picked a name for the church there- River's Edge. God is opening up so many opportunities. Several weeks ago I was able to meet the faculty and staff at BL Elementary and pray for the sick teachers and pray that God would provide. This past week I met with the head football coach at the high school, he is a great guy. I am excited to see what God does there. We are doing backyard bible clubs this summer, a soccer camp, and helping at the school this summer, it is going to rock! I know that in a couple of years, BL is going to be different because of the power of Christ working through our church! Praise God
  • Thomas turns 1 this thursday. He is wide open! I love having a boy.
see yall later

No comments: