Monday, March 16, 2009

Youth Ministry and Church Planting

What other youth ministry is involved in a church plant? I was asked this question today. I think it is a great question. I don't know of any (that doesn't really mean anything, but I don't know of any). What if the students here are Riverbend adopted the plant as their own? What if they decided to do all that they could to see it as a success? I have spent 6 years with some of these Sr and Jr's, why wouldn't I want them involved with what God is doing in Batesburg-Leesville? It's an interesting question. If the vision is set before them, what would happen if they decided to act? It would help to further our vision of changing the city.

Also, some of our 11-12th graders could inspire adults in B-L. I know that they inspire me to seek God in a more profound way!

No comments: